Small Smiles, LLC Families,
We are so excited to announce thatWe know we are all going through unfortunate times and hope that you are all healthy and well. We do want to let you know that as always, Dr. Dave and the staff at Small Smiles will continue to protect our patients and staff with the highest level of universal precautions and extra PPE. We have and will continue to closely follow all of the recommendations of the CDC, ADA, OSHA and AAPD.
Our office will now have a different look and feel when you come in for your next appointment. We would like to explain our new procedures and let you know what you can expect for your next appointment with our office:
- Before your appointment, you will be receiving an e-mail with our COVID-19 questionnaire and the COVID-19 consent form. Both of these forms will need to be completed electronically and sent back to our office. Please make sure that our office has a current e-mail address on file for your family.
- "Curbside Waiting Room" - When you arrive for your appointment,
and let us know you are here. One of our clinical staff members will come out to the car, again go over the COVID-19 questionnaire and take the patients temperature with a touchless thermometer.
-We ask thatExceptions to this rule will include patients under the age of 3 or at the request of a staff member.
- We will ask anyone entering our office to use hand sanitizer, have their temperature taken and wear a mask. This includes all staff members.
- Once your child's appointment is complete, a clinical staff member will bring them back to your car and go over the details of the procedure. Any pertinent appointment updates from Dr. Dave will be made by phone call to the parent that evening after our office is closed.
- All payments and new appointments will be made by phone. Please make sure that our office staff has a cell number where we can reach you before the end of your child's appointment.
Please be patient with us as we will now have to adjust our schedules to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We appreciate your understanding as we all try to adjust to our new normal.
Thank you and we can't wait to see all of you again soon!
Dr. Dave and the Small Smiles, LLC staff