The Dr. David and Mrs. Jennifer Jones Scholarship
Dr. David and Mrs. Jennifer Jones are proud to provide three (3) $1,000 scholarships awarded to three high school seniors that are active patients of Small Smiles, LLC who demonstrate academic excellence, are active participants in athletics, and volunteer in their community.
How to Apply for Scholarship
- Complete the Application Form by typing in all form fields, uploading your personal essay and recommendation letters, then use the e-signature, select date, and submit the form online. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- For the personal essay, in 500 words, clearly explain how this scholarship will assist you in achieving your educational and career goals. Essays must be typed and saved in an acceptable file format for uploading including: Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, Rich Text, or Plain Text.
- Applicant must provide the most recent official high school transcript including the first semester grades of your senior year.
- Applicant must provide proof of standardized college entrance exam scores (ACT and/or SAT).
- Applicant must provide proof of community service as a written note by supervisor or acknowledgement note.
- Applicant must provide proof of active participation in athletic activities (can be a copied photo, newspaper article, coaches note).
- Applicant must upload or provide two (2) letters of recommendation; one must be from a supervisor, faculty member, or other individual knowledgeable with applicant’s qualifications. Family members are ineligible.
- Applications must be dated by May 31, 2017. All additional materials, if choosing to mail, must be postmarked by May 31, 2017.
- If supporting material needs to be mailed, please send to:
Small Smiles, LLC
Attn: The Dr. Dave and Mrs. Jennifer Jones Scholarship
1816 Bay Scott Circle, Suite 104
Naperville, IL 60540
- Current high school senior who is an active patient of Small Smiles, LLC.
- Applicant must have taken the ACT or SAT examination with proof of performance.
- Applicant must have proof of acceptance into a two- or four-year academic institution.
This scholarship is a one-time cash award per recipient payable directly to the college or university in the fall of their freshman year. Funds must be applied toward tuition, room, and/or board. If the recipient withdraws from college, unused funds must be returned to Small Smiles, LLC. Applications will be evaluated for style and expression, as well as content. Conciseness of written remarks is recommended. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Selected members of the community who are not employees of Small Smiles, LLC, will make the final selection. Employees or family members of Small Smiles, LLC are not eligible.